- You are here:
- Bergius Botanic Garden
- Lecture: Fashion in High Cotton 2014-02-20 During the exhibition Life Threads - smooth and strong, we offer a series of lectures on textile and fashion in The Old Orangery. See the exhibition, eat and have a coffee at 16–18. This lecture is in English and begins at 18.
- Dissertation – Åsa Krüger 2014-02-10
- Field trip to Madagascar in 2013 2013-04-30 In January, Kent Kainulainen and Sylvain Razafimandimbison went on a field trip to Madagascar in order to collect plants of the Rubiaceae family for our ongoing research project on plant dispersal and diversification in the Indian Ocean.
- Plant collecting at the Seychelles and Reunion 2012-10-08 In January Birgitta Bremer, Sylvain Razafimandimbison, and Kent Kainulainen went to the Seychelles and Reunion to collect plants.
- The Bergius Foundation becomes a partner in the Global Plants Initiative 2012-05-23 Funding has been obtained from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation for digitising herbarium collections at the garden