- You are here:
- Bergius Botanic Garden
- Signs of spring in the park 2017-03-24 You can now see the iris, crocus and scilla in the Bergius Botanic Garden. Many large buds are about to hit out as peonies and rhubarb.
- The scent of flowering citrus 2017-03-15 Right now it smells deliciously of flowering citrus in the Edvard Anderson Conservatory. The trees of lemon, orange, pomelo and citron have flowers and fruits at the moment.
- Cistus-flowers only last one day 2017-03-03 ... in the afternoon all the white or pink petals fall off.
- 18 May Fascination of Plants Day
- 03 Sep The Autumn Festival
- 28 Oct Half Term break in the Edvard Anderson Conservatory
- 05 Nov Light Festival at Brunnsviken