- You are here:
- Bergius Botanic Garden
- The Old Orangery Restaurant & Café reopens 3 February 2017-01-17 The Old Orangery Restaurant & Café will be closed from the 23th of December to 2nd of February. We recommend lunch guests to the restaurant at Naturhistoriska riksmuseet during this time.
- What kind of tree is your Christmas tree? 2016-12-21 The traditional Christmas tree in Sweden is the Norway spruce (Picea abies), a conifer with needle-like leaves.
- So, I heard my cinnamon is fake? 2016-12-02 In Sweden, "Risgrynsgröt" or cinnamon rice porridge is traditionally served at Christmas. But is your cinnamon the real deal?
- 19 Mar The Houseplants Day
- 18 May Fascination of Plants Day
- 03 Sep The Autumn Festival
- 28 Oct Half Term break in the Edvard Anderson Conservatory